Thursday 5 November 2020

Boat building in Hackspace magazine 36!

 


So most months I update this post with a brief line describing what articles I have in the current issue of Hackspace magazine, but occasionally they warrant a post all of their own! In this months issue 36 I am really pleased to have been featured in this article about my adventures building a plywood boat. "Cysgod" the boat has been a brilliant project and as ever I learn't loads and had fun with the bonus great feeling of eventually getting to travel local lakes in a craft I built! 

One photo I submitted didn't quite make the editorial cut, but I love this photo of "Cysgod" having been commandeered by Seren, who has a decent claim on this boat having helped out on the build and also, if I am honest, it probably fits her better! 



No comments: