Tuesday 10 August 2021

Tool Tuesday - Wera Kraftform Precision Hex Drivers


I have to say I am a Wera tool fan and my fanship mostly centres around the Wera Tool Check Plus which I blogged about a while ago. I still find the combination of the tool check and the Xiaomi/Wiha precision driver set covers most of my needs. However often I need longer tools to access fasteners in recessed pockets often when working on robots or drone projects. The Wera Kraftform Precision range are very nice tools and you can buy them in various curated sets, or, if you are like me, I buy them individually so I have the common sizes I need. Pictured above are my most used ones, the 1.5-2.5mm Hex drivers which are in pretty much daily use. The rotating caps move very smoothly and the tool tips are well made and durable with these showing very little wear after a fair bit of use. 

No comments: