Friday 1 February 2013

Matrix Mixers, made, sold and available(ish)

It's been a busy few weeks...I finished this week the first run of four Mini Matrix Mixers


As you can see they're finished in lovely splatterpaint and I think they've turned out really well. I have been talking about these mixers for a while and a few people expressed interest even before I announced the prices. In fact three of these four are already sold with 2 in the post and 1 to be hand delivered tomorrow (brilliant random coincidence of being in the same city for a day out as someone who wants to buy one!)

So there is one more available currently although I'm sure I'll be making some more soon. These Mini Matrix Mixers cost £30 plus postage and packing which is £3.65 if you're in the uk..if interested ping me an email to: concretehub(AT)yahoo(DOT)co(DOT)uk and we'll work it out.

On a related thread I also made up these 2 prototypes of my passive 4 - 1 mini mono mixers and despite a little trouble (I'd made a slight error on the layout) they've turned out really well, one has gone to a good buddy and I'm keeping the other one, but I plan to do a short run of these this week. They'll be £10 plus p and p so again ping me an email if you're interested.

2 comments:

dirch blewn said...

Thanks for the mixer, well chuffed. Keep up the builds on these I have posted on noiseguide forum, so you may get more interest.
Am looking forward to any new bits n bobs you have coming.

kind regards

mr bloor

p.s

http://snd.sc/Ze8IHp

mixer used on this track

concretedog said...

Awesome, glad you like it and that you're using it..very cool track. Thanks for advertising me elsewhere!